Saturday, April 24, 2010

Burrito Jalapeno.

Summer is approaching. We've been thinking about another vacation. Last year's trip went pretty smoothly. Except when Bean almost got me thrown in Mexican jail.



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos




Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



Roughly Translated: Hello. Did you just kick that statue made entirely of indestructible stone? You must come with us until we ascertain the monetary value of the damage.



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



Translated: This is the only Spanish I know. While usually a very useful sentence at a Mexican resort, I am not sure it is getting across my exact sentiment at this moment. What I mean to convey to you is, please do not lock us in jail. Also, we are sorry she kicked your gigantic rock.



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Translated: We will let you go. But we are watching that one.

3 comments:

  1. We're going to Vegas in June...kid free...I say you guys come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I'm pretty sure all that stuff translates well enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really.. You aren't taking the kids to Vegas? 'Cause I heard kids love to gamble.

    And I think we should come.

    ReplyDelete